This is my childhood dish and my late mum used to prepare this occasionally.
Chinese Fried Cuttlefish Balls are perfect as a snack or light meal.
- 12 Cuttlefish balls
- Oil for frying
- 1 tbsp. Chili sauce
- Defrost cuttlefish balls and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Heat oil in pot and cook cuttlefish balls till they are golden.
- Remove from pan with a slotted spoon.
- Next, put on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Put three cuttlefish balls on a skewer.
- Repeat and drizzle with chili sauce.
Keywords: Fried Cuttlefish Balls